Sr. Data Scientist, Strategist - Apple Retail - Online
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
We are seeking a Senior Strategy analyst to strategize, prioritize, plan, design and field analyses that have direct and measurable impact to www.apple.com. You are a self-starter with website or marketing analytics experience and a wide range of technical skills. You are highly proficient in turning data discoveries into analytical insights. This is a strategic partnership role and will report into the Apple Retail Data Sciences organization. This role will involve development and management of key data science goals tied to customer engagement and business outcomes. In this role, you will be working closely with Marcom producers and management defining, planning, prioritizing and delivering the online and business analytics requirements for all Apple.com interactive projects.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written presentation skills - able to evangelize data informed decision-making.
- You are a top-tier data analyst with 6+ years of experience measuring impact of online site changes and its impact on both online & offline traffic, customer engagement and revenue.
- You have proven expertise of quantifying & forecasting the impact of Marketing, Promotions and Events on both the digital and the offline consumer.
- You have strong Application knowledge of Data Mining techniques.
- You have strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred.
- You are proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools.
- You are familiar with website measurement tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Familiarity and experience with Statistical methods and techniques is a plus.
To be successful in this position, you should have a real passion for conceptualizing, documenting and deploying complex analytical plans to tackle business problems. Be a self-starter, driven, accountable and a highly upbeat teammate.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree required in - Applied Social Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Operations Research, or related fields. Master’s degree desirable.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.