Sr. Program Manager - WW Sales Enablement (Enterprise/B2B Channel)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The WW Channel Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is responsible for implementing strategies, tools and processes that continually increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, that support the overall Channel Sales vision at Apple. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or business processes, which impact the effectiveness of Apple’s Sales teams. You will be responsible for delivering key initiatives that support a broad, cohesive Channel Sales solution strategy. We want you to be our champion of Enterprise/B2B channel sales business processes. You are expected to propose solutions beyond what has been requested by your business partners. You will work with the business teams to identify the process improvements and systems required to enable scalability and operational efficiency across our channel sales operations. You will be the thought leader in developing Enterprise channel sales solutions as well as managing the project execution. It is essential that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. You will need the ability to complete complex business analysis, develop and execute business strategies, and be confident and competent as the face of Apple in discussions with the field and with partners. You should be a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- You should have previous experience in defining enterprise customer and partner relationship management business processes, including defining strategy, establishing and operating working practices, ability to articulate business benefit and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Experience in enterprise business analysis, planning, sales operations, strategy and/or sales program & portfolio management roles.
- Management consulting experience in sales strategy, enablement/effectiveness and/or digital transformation role.
- Experience working in 1 or more enterprise vertical industries (Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Financial services, High-tech, Retail, Travel & Transportation etc.).
- Prior experience scoping and delivery of field sales & sales operations supporting systems and processes. Distill strategic intent into structured product release roadmaps that are compelling and achievable.
- Prior experience working with Senior Sales Leaders on both strategy and tactics
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Executive presence strongly desired) Collaborative, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Prior experience documenting use cases, process flows/swim lane diagrams, requirements (BRD) etc.
- Technical acumen required to effectively discuss and strategize on solutions with Information Technology leads.
- Responsible for understanding FT1000/G500 Enterprise customers & partner sales methodologies, including collaboration with partners. - Lead business process & requirements related discussions with Enterprise sales teams, demonstrating understanding of Global Enterprise Account Management, including Customer Data Enrichment Process and Customer Hierarchy Management and Territory planning and management, opportunity forecasting, demand generation, and fulfillment logistics - Optimize Enterprise sales processes, tools & frameworks in partnership with our Sales Operations & Sales teams. Partner with Enterprise Sales Operations to drive improvements of sales productivity, customer experience and process optimization. - Lead discussions with various regional partners and intelligently ask the questions that get to what are you really trying to solve or achieve and challenge with why and why not - Establish a framework/blueprint, connect the dots end-to-end while focusing on the specific problem and identify potential breakage/gap points as well as dependencies - Establish credibility with business as a trusted advisor by listening, understanding their business and quickly provide multitude of options to consider. - Drive standardization and provide recommendations that may not be exactly what the business asks for but results in a better scalable solution. - Maintain a global perspective - seeing beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions and directions. Enhance sales team efficiency by increasing the adoption rate for productivity tools and processes. - Excellent project/program management and consultative skills, help the business make data driven decisions - Manage change. Working with your extended team, you will implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture, influence decisions and change management through collaboration using a leadership and a customer-focused approach. - Develop strong business partnerships with senior management through regular meetings and workshop to improve their knowledge in metrics, processes and insights impacting their areas. - Demonstrate high degree of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen.” - Be a great teammate and carry positive attitude, strong sense of empathy and ability to be decisive.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent degree in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required. MBA degree preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma methodologies and Six-sigma certification preferred.
- Big 5 consulting experience preferred.
- Good understanding of end-to-end process for Global Account Planning, Coverage models, Quota setting, Forecast and Sales Pipeline Management for the FT1000 Enterprise businesses.
- Proven track record in implementing complex initiatives that significantly improve business process and performance. Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyers journey alignment.
- Experience in global stakeholder management across sales and marketing teams.
- Prior experience of working on customer & partner relationships management sales enablement tools, including provisioning/user access capabilities for external/internal systems access.