People Business Partner- Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come join our WW Marketing Communications (Marcom) People Business Partner (PBP) team and enjoy working in Apple’s creative environment. We are looking for a strategic partner who will work with a high visibility client organization. Work in different areas of HR spanning from partnering with business units to creating processes around Talent Planning/Succession planning and our annual performance management cycle. You will work with the team to lead and drive success in this important and exciting part of Apple.
- We value strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to support innovation.
- You will have a willingness and ability to work in teams, as both a lead and a supporting member.
- We have strong organizational and programmatic management skills with the ability to remain flexible.
- We use strong analytical skills to analyze data and tell a story from the numbers.
- Have experience learning and navigating large scale HR tools such PeopleSoft, Oracle, or other large HR platforms. Experience with Business Objects a plus but not required.
- We use deep problem solving skills. We are solutions focused, see around corners and find ways to break through confusion. We seek ways to fine tune and continuously improve processes and programs.
- We have the ability to understand the business of the organization and teams supported in Marcom and work in a highly creative environment
- We build trust and on-going partnerships with other HR Professionals and Business Partners.
- We strive to work well in ambiguity and changing information
- We dive into the details and understands their importance
You will partner with two business functions in Marcom to work as a strategic HR People Partner consulting on employee related matters and becoming a trusted advisor to the team. You will implement an annual calendar of HR programs to support the business as well as other needed programs specific to the group. You will drive the Performance Management lifecycle which includes developing a formal mid year salary adjustment and promotion process, performance reviews and annual compensation planning process. Create processes, program materials/presentations, training classes and calibration analysis process that will scale to our world wide Marcom population. You will drive and consolidate Talent Planning/Succession Planning efforts including streamlining processes world wide and creating communication templates, timelines, and development tracking. You will coordinate and drive initiatives from HR Corporate partners: Talent Development, Wellness, Benefits, Global Mobility, Recruiting, Mergers and Acquisitions, Engagement and New Employee Experience. You will manage the quarterly Global employee rotation program, including tracking employees identified to go on a rotation assignment, work with Global Mobility on relocation estimates and debriefing post assignment. You will partner with HR technology to drive appropriate initiatives including HR data analytics, Merlin data integrity, and other projects as needed. You will lead our coaching program including identifying new coaches to work with, areas for improvement and new ideas to broaden the program. You will be involved in special and cross-functional projects as needed.
Education & Experience
BA/BS plus 5+ years of experience preferred.