HR HelpLine - French
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join our team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. The Apple People HelpLine is looking for someone to join the team and provide support to Apple employees in French/English on various topics including benefits, employee compensation, personnel data, HR systems and web tools. The People HelpLine is the first point of contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of inquiries. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Bilingual fluency in English and French is required
- 2+ years of human resources experience, including benefits administration and leave of absence
- Flexible to work increased hours during training and high call volume cycles
- Demonstrates the ability to work with confidential data
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Experience with HR Information Systems is strongly preferred
As a member of the People HelpLine team, you will be responsible for ensuring that French/English employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner. We are looking for self-motivated and friendly individuals who have a passion and proven track record for solving customer issues in an efficient and effective manner. Exceptional communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally to achieve team goals are a must. Strong integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality are required. Do you have the following: - You are a team-player who can also work alone when needed. - You are an individual who can multi-task by handling phone inquiries and capturing pertinent details for documentation. - You are a detail-oriented, organized individual with analytical skills who can pull, understand, and report on business metrics. - You are a creative person who can capture trends and offer proactive solutions. - You are a self starter who will provide the best possible customer experience with every employee interaction.
Education & Experience
Minimum 2+ years of HR experience and/or HR degree.