Sr. iOS Engineer- Apple Music
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love music and want to help build the next generation of iOS Apps? Join the team that brought you Apple Music, and help us take it to the next level.
- Ability to write clear, highly-performant code in Swift and Objective-C
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Talent for cleanly architecting UI features
- Deep understanding of a variety of CS concepts and QA practices
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
Apple Music is looking for extraordinary software engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications. If you’re passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, Apple Music is the place for you. You are a highly skilled developer who strives to deliver great products. You know development standard methodologies, are comfortable working in large code bases, can create tools and frameworks, and can balance multiple projects. Strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor are also welcomed!
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent work experience