Cost Financial Analyst - Operations Build & ORT
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. We are looking for someone to work with Operations to manage the Ops Build and ORT space. This area is key to the manufacturing of Apple's innovative products and you could be a huge part of it! You would balance the day to day management of the area as well as be heavily involved in process development. Willingness to travel to Asia 1-2 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time is a plus.
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Hands-on financial experience performing budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Proven analytical and logic abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative; able to build consensus among cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- Ability to succeed and work autonomously
- The following would be a plus:
- Demonstrated database experience
- Previous experience within a multinational company
- Experience with integrated accounting systems (SAP)
- Success partnering with Internal and External Auditors
- Experience with Technical Accounting
- Experience working with Legal and Tax
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: - Work with Engineering and Operations to set Ops Build and ORT budgets for future products. - Track purchases against budgets - Forecast expenses POs / PRs and from Ops inputs - Perform the financial close - Perform return on investment calculations - Work with management and Technical Accounting on emerging issues - Redevelop the process and lead the automation of the process - Interact with all levels (from analyst to Executive VPs) and departments (such as other Finance groups, Operations, Facilities, Procurement, IS&T, Logistics, Planning etc.).
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA or MBA preferred.