Screen Time Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here to help hundreds of millions of Apple customers better understand and take control of the time they spend interacting with their iOS devices. Screen Time is an exciting new feature in iOS 12 which provides powerful new tools to users who want help managing their device time in order to balance the many things that are important to them and also empowers parents to manage screen time for their families. The Device Management team is looking for a committed, highly competent engineer to contribute to current and future application technologies that help users and parents manage all of their and their families' Apple devices.
- Passion to create amazing products which users will love
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience implementing applications or frameworks for iOS or macOS using Objective-C
- Experience implementing client to server network communications
- Desired skills
- Experience developing and shipping consumer-oriented applications
- Experience with key Apple technologies like CoreData, libdispatch, multi-threading, XPC
- Familiarity with Apple application UI guidelines
- Existing product in the Mac or iOS App Store
The ideal candidate possesses the technical knowledge and collaboration and communication skills necessary for success as a dependable member of our team. A passion for elegant design, innovative technologies, and continuously improving one's skill set are also important success factors. In this role you will work on a variety of technologies including Cocoa user interfaces, networking protocols, and interprocess communication. You will be working in an engineering team responsible for key Apple technologies serving the needs of family, education, and business customers. The opportunities within our group continue to grow and now is a wonderful time to become a part of it. Take advantage of this opportunity to contribute your own enthusiasm and expertise while learning from a community of dedicated engineers who work together to make great products our users love while building a stronger team.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent