Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you passionate about training and development? We hope you will consider joining our Apple team. Apple's Procurement Training, Communication, and Change Management team is seeking a creative, resourceful, and passionate instructional designer to develop a world class training curriculum, and drive change management activities based on the needs of our business. In this role, you will interface with cross-functional teams to develop in-person and e-Learning courses for Procurement and the Materials Planning Management teams. You may also need to drive change management and organization adoption for processes and systems improvements, and mitigate the dissonance often associated with change management.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong project planning and management skills.
- Apply ADDIE model to develop easy-to-understand training materials that are visually appealing and that resonate with the target audiences, including Keynote presentations, e-Learning solutions, and video training materials.
- Strong communication and writing skills, specifically the ability to craft hard- hitting email messages.
- Ability to learn quickly and use new technology and software.
- Meet demanding deadlines without requiring constant follow-up.
- Scope project priorities on short notice and adapt to changing requirements in the moment with composure.
- Have strong conflict management skills.
- Have comfort around higher management and work effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in Captivate is required.
- Prior experience in running and managing a training program is helpful. Experience in web UI, or graphic design is preferred.
- Experience in Procurement or supply chain management a plus.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop in-person and e-learning courses that serve the need of the business. - Provide guidance on the training delivery methods. - Develop and execute training plans and training materials for multiple target audiences. - Provide training program planning and management support where needed. Provide hands-on change management support for system implementations, business process reengineering projects and other change initiatives. - Implement the appropriate change strategy for new technologies and processes. - Work with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive systems and business readiness support strategies. - Develop corporate communications and training approach for new technologies and processes. - Provide preparation for and in-person support for meetings with high level Procurement leaders. - Provide status updates on all projects in real-time to ensure project timeliness and success. - Develop and implement branding consistent with Apple's corporate identity.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree; Master's degree preferred.