iOS Software Manager - Pencil & Paper
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about the freeform input experience and possibilities enabled by the iPad and Apple Pencil? We are looking for a creative and hardworking manager to help lead the development of the next generation of drawing and handwriting products. Our team supports several high-visibility features spanning the iOS Notes drawing experience, Screenshots, Markup, and beyond. Join the Pencil & Paper team to prototype, design, and develop user-facing features and frameworks that will reinvent and revolutionize the Pencil-based computer experience.
- Experience leading and growing small- to medium-sized engineering teams
- Expertise in architecting and developing iOS and macOS applications or frameworks of significant scope
- Fluency with Objective-C, C, and C++ programming
- Detailed knowledge of the graphics stack, including Core Graphics, Core Animation, and Metal
- Expertise in modern software development standard methodologies, spanning: source control, unit testing, and debugging
- Familiarity with software optimization and performance measurement tools
- Ability to effectively inspire, drive, and contribute to several concurrent projects
- Ability to thrive in a highly and collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Collaborate with a world-class design team and talented engineers to innovate and deliver high-impact features that fuse best-in-class user interfaces with state-of-the-art machine learning technologies. You will be responsible for a mixture of software design exploration, implementation, and maintenance of cross-platform frameworks and applications. You need to develop production-quality software while working through fast-paced, iterative development cycles. You will partner with many teams at Apple to deliver best-in-class features. We are seeking an individual that holds a passion for user interface development and has a proven track record of developing highly visual and responsive applications or frameworks.
Education & Experience
Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a closely related field.