Software Engineer (Java) - Apple Customer Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple's Customer Systems team within the Information Systems and Technology organization as a Software Engineer. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to create innovative and scalable solutions, who is passionate about quality and has a keen eye for details. Be ready to make something great when you come here. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
- Hands-on expertise in Java/J2EE and Java enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support
- Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs
- NoSQL database experience, particularly with MongoDB
- Able to analyze business requirements and create efficient solutions
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Must be able to clearly define solutions for requirements and evaluate options
- Solid knowledge of applications performance improvement techniques and caching solutions
- Agile development experience is a plus
- Experience with Angular 2, ReactJS or VueJS
- Experience with Java backend MVC frameworks such as Spring as well as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop
- Strong Plus: Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (6 months)
- Design, development, implementation and maintenance of java applications & back-end services demonstrating service-oriented architecture and secure applications development technology best practices - Work with project managers and technical teams in a cross-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet business goals - Keep up-to date on latest Java/J2EE solutions to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in CS or equivalent & 10+ years of related experience.
- - We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- - We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company