Wireless Bluetooth Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're a strong software engineer and are passionate about building awesome Bluetooth solutions, we may have the job for you. The Core Bluetooth team is looking for a motivated software engineer to design, implement, and maintain next generation personal connectivity solutions. You are responsible for crafting and developing wireless protocols on the very latest Apple products.
- Bluetooth experience preferred
- Very strong C++ and C skills
- Networking skills in TCP/IP
- Self-motivated and dedicated with validated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while authoritatively driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
You will be challenged with unique problems: building and developing software solutions for the current and next generation of Apple products.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.