Sr. Program Manager - Reseller/B2B Operations Business Process Re-Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our team is looking for an experienced supply chain professional to partner with our Reseller Operations teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on transformational efforts to improve the way Apple services our Reseller and Indirect Channel(s) including analytics, collaboration, and fulfillment execution. You should have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Experience optimizing global supply chain and B2B fulfillment processes and technology is preferred.
- Proven track record of leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks.
- Broad exposure to supply chain management, in particular S&OP, Channel Management, CPFR, and other B2B processes.
- Deep experience in executional aspects of B2B channel models - full order to cash lifecycle management: order capture, induction, fulfillment, quote management and attainment, order book management, post sales support.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
- Relevant experience working within or leading supply chain projects centered around an SAP environment - R3 ECC, SAP CRM, Hybris.
- Good understanding of key master data which in a B2B supply chain model - customer, material, pricing, assortment.
- Proficient at leading multiple efforts simultaneously in a global capability including working with international teams.
- Proficient knowledge in process mapping and other process analysis techniques.
- Experience leading process improvement / continuous improvement initiatives using best of breed industrial engineering practices.
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization including acting as a liaison between functional teams and IT to ensure adherence to the business requirements.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness.
- Solid ability to lead teams with or without direct reports; natural leader and motivator, lead through influence.
- You know how to manage change and can implement new ideas effectively within Apple. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach.
- Relevant project management qualifications preferred such as PMP / Scrum Master certifications.
You will be responsible for leading and identifying business process re-engineering opportunities. This role requires a deep understanding of core operations throughout the supply chain to lead complex, global initiatives supporting a wide range of initiatives. Success requires an individual to think strategically, connecting the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the all key deliverables. You should be self-motivated, comfortable working with minimal guidance in a global, fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. Successful team members are consummate teammates capable of working with cross functional business teams to identify improvements and deliver capabilities that will exceed our customer’s expectations. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success, you should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MS (in relevant fields like Industrial Engineering, Operations Research etc.) or MBA is desired
- 10+ years in project/program management combined with logistics, supply chain, fulfillment operations, channel management highly preferred. Consulting background experience is helpful.