Cellular Systems Analysis Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you.
- - Minimum 4~5 years hands-on experience in system engineering/Systems analysis role.
- - Experience with Cellular technologies (WCDMA, LTE, IMS), systems architecture, protocols and standards.
- - Deep understanding and hands-on experience with end to end Wireless Systems
- - Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- - Knowledge of strong OS/data structures, Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
In this role, you will be improving the cellular performance of Apple products. You will diagnose cellular Protocol and System level issues from the carriers, screen through and debug issues reported from certification tests, and lead IOT and field tests by doing in-depth log analysis using various tools and code walk-throughs. In addition, you will work closely with internal development teams, radio stack vendors, certification and field test teams, and carrier support teams to fix issues. You will also be responsible for leading product features through the development life- cycle from bring-up through acceptance.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field required Masters in CE, EE or CS preferred.