HomeKit Triage Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Home Triage team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you excel with analytical skills and object oriented design and programming, we may have a home for you! Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, reassuring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Proficient developing/triaging with an object-oriented language, such as C++ or Objective-C
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
Home enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home automation and connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people get along with the world around them. As a HomeKit triage engineer you will be debugging on different layers of the software stack, from network protocol design and implementation, to developer APIs, to defining the customer experience. You will also help work without constraints and drive innovation for connected homes. We are seeking to add a skilled triage engineer with strong foundation in object oriented design and programming to our strong and growing team!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Python or Perl is a plus
- Knowledge of wireless technologies and protocols is a plus