Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Retail Analytics team is looking for an exceptional individual to play an integral role in helping Apple Retail make decisions using data. You will partner with key stakeholders across Apple as you design, refine, and create innovative analyses and data products. This will include leveraging large and complex data sources, deriving actionable insights, delivering dynamic and intuitive decision tools, and presenting your findings to key executives. The ideal candidate is a self-motived team player, skilled in a broad set of analytical tools, with a strong passion for data and effective visualization techniques. Ability to adapt quickly and communicate effectively with business leaders is a must.
- 2+ years of related work experience in consulting or other related business facing role
- Fluency in SQL for data access, manipulation, and validation
- Proficiency in either R, Python or SAS for data analysis
- Passion for data visualization and information design (proficiency in Tableau preferred)
- Capable of clearly communicating complex analyses to a non-technical audience, including extensive experience presenting to leadership groups
- Ability to initiate, refine, and complete projects with minimal guidance
Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, frame, prioritize, and answer business questions where analytics can be most impactful Design and implement analytics and reporting tools to support key decisions on a wide variety of topics including product launches, customer experience, and operational performance Quickly outline and build customized analyses for Retail leadership Perform all aspects of analysis including data acquisition and manipulation, programming, data visualization, documentation, and presentation of results Contribute to the development of tools to improve team efficiency and productivity
Education & Experience
Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in related quantitative field
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.