Program Manager, Employee Engagement
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In this role, you are a member of the Employee Engagement team. You will assist in coaching and guiding the Orchard team members as well as planning and executing all program components for the Orchard. You will also contribute to the planning and oversee the execution of other Employee Engagement activities at Marcom including Inclusivity & Diversity efforts.
- You have 8+ years of experience of project management programs oversight in creative organizations.
- You have previous experience working with, and thinking holistically about, emerging and diverse talent and programs.
- You are a caring partner, and can connect across the organization to execute solutions and connect people. Others feel you are extraordinarily patient and your guidance is always on-point.
- You collaborate and demonstrate a flexible approach to working across multiple teams and styles.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to handle ambiguity with grace.
- You love the details, demonstrating and ability to ensure your programs contribute to bigger-picture objectives.
- You are inventive and enthusiastic, a problem solver, at ease with being part of a growing organization.
- You dream of working in a creative environment, learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You are familiar with Apple applications including: Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages.
Brainstorm, coordinate, and collaborate frequently with partners and leaders, recruiting and HR to execute efforts to retain and grow the next group of Orchard talent. Manages all aspects of the Orchard including on-boarding, program oversight and ongoing participant development in partnership with other groups within Marcom. Consistently re-evaluate program for effectiveness. Partner closely with Creative and Operational leadership, cross-functional Marcom and Apple leaders as well as Apple U to develop comprehensive Orchard training initiatives. Collaborate with HR and leadership to select program mentors and managers. Then, offer the appropriate training and support to these leaders so that they can best support the Orchard team members. You will advise managers of the Orchard employees on development, communication and improving each individual’s creative and work results. Facilitate recurring status meetings and create ongoing opportunities to solicit feedback and check-ins with the Orchard team members. React quickly to new information around the program and people needs. Execute the conference strategy in support of Employee Engagement, including 3%, ADCOLOR, AfroTech. Develop innovative ideas for maximizing sponsorship opportunities. Work with the Head of Employee Engagement to continuously develop innovative approaches and executions for Employee Engagement.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.