Senior Data Analyst - Decision Support
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Decision Support function to support delivering insights and dashboard development for the Worldwide Operations organization. We need you to have a combination of business insight and technical knowledge that will be used to develop and deliver dashboards, insights and reports in support of rapid decision-making. You will focus on supporting the growth of Apple’s products, routes to market and key Operations initiatives. Your role is highly visible, interacting with executives and networking throughout Apple’s organization. We want you to help drive Apple’s reporting strategy.
- 10-15 years meaningful experience
- Expert with Tableau or similar BI dashboard visualization tool
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Experience presenting and sharing insights with various business functions
- Expert SAP BOBJ
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with ETL tools used to automate manual processes (Talend)
- Familiarity with Operations and various functions (Planning, Order Management, Forecasting)
- Experience with Python
- Strong work ethic and passion to go beyond what is expected
Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making. Work with Apple’s IS&T team to drive development of tools to better support business analytics. Partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management and critical metrics.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/MBA in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, Finance, Marketing or related field.