iOS and MacOS SW Application Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. iOS and MacOS application teams are looking for a senior project manager to help lead software projects at Apple. As a self-motivated teammate who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, passionate about building phenomenal products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. If you are a smart, creative, visionary software engineer who’s always searching for a better way, we’d love to talk to you.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Collaboration: You are able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- You exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Experience project managing complex, multi-functional projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Experience developing and releasing a consumer product
- Ability to create and execute plans in ambiguous settings
- Experience demonstrating strong presentation skills
- You will define the program plan/schedule and manage program execution - Deliver executive communication/presentations and drive the decision-making process - Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status. Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and effectively - You understand new technology while working with our engineering teams to define, schedule, track and communicate status of all work taking place within those teams - Understanding of software development and strong interest in user experience is a requirement
Education & Experience