iOS, macOS, watchOS Release Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. The Software Engineering Release EPM team is looking for a senior project manager to help drive iOS, macOS, and watchOS software releases at Apple. You will need experience with system software fundamentals, release management, leadership capabilities, excellent interpersonal skills, and a dream to work with an amazing team to help guide feature and software updates.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Collaboration: You are able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- You exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Experience project managing complex, multi-functional projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Experience developing and releasing a consumer product
- Ability to create and execute plans in ambiguous settings
- Experience demonstrating strong presentation skills
You understand new technologies quickly, identify and address process issues, analyze data to predict release risks, and be able to clearly communicate requirements and status at all levels. This job requires excellent communication skills to work within and outside Software Engineering, including partnership across the iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS program management teams. This role includes working with our project management, engineering and leadership teams to help define, schedule, track and communicate status of releases at large.
Education & Experience