Marketing Experience Manager, Small Business
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple Retail, we believe that small businesses are the backbone of our communities. When they thrive, communities thrive. That’s why we’re committed to helping entrepreneurs and small businesses be more productive, solve problems in creative ways, and collaborate more effectively. The Marketing Experience Manager, Small Business is responsible for creating bespoke experiences that help small businesses transform the way they work. A successful Experience Manager will have a deep understanding of small businesses and their needs and be able to translate this knowledge into inspiring learning experiences for users of all levels. We're looking for someone who's passionate about the Apple brand and is well-versed in Apple technology.
- 7+ years of consumer marketing and creative program development; agency or client side
- Strong understanding of how consumers engage with brands and what makes a compelling customer experience
- Demonstrated history designing and implementing interactive product and brand experiences in both physical as well as digital spaces
- Expertise in strategic frameworks, insights, and briefs that enhance the development process
- Amazing storyteller; able to communicate complex ideas with clarity
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence to get results in a heavily matrixed organization
- Resourceful, adaptable, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude; able to problem-solve in realtime
- Finger on the pulse of emerging trends and technologies with a point-of-view on the future of Retail
This person is smart, dynamic, and highly motivated. They are adept at leading cross-functionally, working independently, and managing multiple projects at a time. Organized, obsessed with the details, and have a proven track record designing successful programs and experiences in Retail or other complex environments. Understands what makes experiences special, can navigate operational considerations and challenges, and set executional standards that can be replicated around the world. They are at ease working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with cross-functional partners responsible for strategy, creative, production, product, marketing, merchandising, training, operations, real estate, finance, legal, etc. Provides oversight and integration support to global partners who are responsible for translating global strategies into locally relevant executions.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.