Deep Learning Engineer - Technology Development Group
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is looking for help to drive breakthrough developments in deep learning and computer vision problems. We are looking for people with an extensive background in machine learning for image processing. You will help us drive visual fidelity to the next level by applying your expertise in network design and optimization. Come help with hands-on work in a small innovative team and you will be part of building the next big thing.
- Solid fundamental Computer Vision methods and concepts
- Experience on computer vision shipping product development
- Solid C/C++ development skills
- Experience/knowledge in 3D graphics (preferred)
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning
- Experience/knowledge in software development on embedded platform (preferred)
- Great teammate
- Real passion for state of the art computer vision/machine learning technologies and product delivery
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work under stress and uncertainty
- Fast learner
We are the Technology Development Group that is responsible for many of the key algorithms in ARKit and beyond. We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building products for millions of customers around the world. You’ll be working on cutting-edge technology and develop algorithms that enable a high-quality user experience across a range of tentpole use cases and applications. As a part of our team, you will closely collaborate with HW engineers (cameras, silicon, electrical engineering, product design) and other technology development software teams (computer graphics, video engineering, data generation/annotation, drivers/OS). You can make a difference by researching and prototyping novel deformable object tracking algorithms beyond the state of the art and/or by optimizing the performance of real-time algorithms running on Apple silicon.
Education & Experience
PhD in Computer Vision or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experience in state-of-the-art Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition fields.