Executive Assistant - Siri
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Siri team is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to support the VP and his teams. The successful candidate will have a proactive approach and the ability to work autonomously, collaboratively and thoroughly on a wide range of confidential and time-sensitive assignments. We seek a passionate team player that will be an integral part of the continued success and growth within the Siri organization. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for leadership at Apple Inc. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Minimum of 5+ years of EA experience supporting VP, SVP or C-level executives, high tech industry a plus
- Tried ability and experience with daily schedules, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team
- Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy
- Previous experience in booking complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote; knowledge of Excel preferred but not required
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people
- Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale event
You will be a full time Executive Assistant to the VP of Siri while supporting their team and being a larger part of the EA support team for the group. Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem solving abilities as challenges arise. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off sites and events will be a regular task while working closely with other admins and teams to co-ordinate meetings or collaborate on a fun team event will be commonplace. Working with the broader team, you will contribute to a fun and creative approach to team needs and activities and be a champion for team morale. Spending money wisely will be important, so experience with PR approval systems and SAP would be helpful, but not a hard requirement. We are looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast paced and fun environment.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.