iOS Software Engineer - Retail Commerce
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Help build the future of Retail. Here, at Apple, you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to innovate and improve the employee and customer experience in the Apple Retail stores. We are looking for an iOS software engineer to build clean, modern, beautiful, and highly usable interfaces and experiences for our users.
- - Developing iOS client applications with Swift using frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, and XCTest
- - Analyzing and developing software development techniques, methodologies, client-server interfaces, and tools
- - Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- - Enthusiasm for quality, attention to detail, and overall customer experience
- - We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- - Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- - You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- - Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
The job requires operating in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment. You must have a strong engineering background building enterprise grade iOS applications. Also, you must have the following: - Fully understand reasons behind requirements before engineering a solution - Highly collaborative and able to work cross different teams, and contractors - Be up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements - Deep understanding of the software development process - Knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines - Communicate about statuses, risks, strategies, and opportunities - Be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time - Love finding the needle in the haystack, and solve problems methodically
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or another highly related field - At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- - Programming in Objective-C, C/C++
- - Production support experience