Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If this sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. Will you help us enable the design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Collaboration & Productivity team works hard to provide our internal employees with information, tools, and support throughout their careers at Apple. We focus on building productivity and collaboration tools, and provide information, training, and support needed to use those tools effectively. Using data to drive end user efficiency, our eclectic team manages clients, provides internal services, creates applications, and acts as the voice of IS&T to the company. Everyone at Apple depends on our team’s communication skills, obsession over the customer experience, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 5 years in a professional environment with at least 3 years in a corporate training or facilitation capacity
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, and ability to engage distance learners and explain technical concepts in clear, non-technical language
- Ability to transfer customer-focused application training to internal Apple audience with a focus on maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to deliver multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Expertise with current versions of macOS and iOS
- Advanced expertise in iWork, iLife, and iCloud
- Extremely strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
- Bachelors in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with graphic design and UX a plus
We are looking for a training instructor to develop and deliver written content, in-person training, and web-based content for our internal audience. The ideal candidate possesses a strong customer service ethic, exceptional facilitation skills, displays creativity and agility, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core strengths that make Apple’s products easy to use. A successful candidate will: Deliver productivity training on various internal and external Apple applications, for an in-person and remote audience, with a focus on corporate use and maximizing efficiency Understand the entire lifecycle of training, from analyzing training needs to creating content to delivery and evaluation Design and develop training materials for in-person and distance-learning, including web-based content, train-the-trainer materials, and other training assets Effectively deliver new employee training sessions, workshops, personal trainings, and customized workgroup training sessions for in-person and remote audiences Demonstrate a strong and inviting presentation/facilitation presence, with the ability to listen and quickly adjust content to meet the needs of a diverse audience Demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a dynamic environment Deliver thoughtfully designed work which maximizes ease of use across a variety of audiences while remaining true to Apple’s history of clean, aesthetically pleasing interfaces and materials
Education & Experience
- B.S. degree, or equivalent work experience - M.A. Preferred
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will work with us to build an extraordinary teams. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.