Video Communication Field Services Supervisor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If this sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. At Apple, our customers demand the very best from our products. In turn, our fellow collogues who help to make and support those products rely heavily on Collaborative Services to be effective at their job. As a Video Communications Field Services Supervisor, you will help supervise a team of engineers, technicians and vendors who provide break fix support for Apple’s conferencing spaces.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience working in a fast-paced multi-facility enterprise AV environment, with a focus on providing Top Tier support to a demanding group of customers.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Wide experience running audio visual support service teams and vendors.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving aptitude.
- Extremely detailed knowledge of AV product and VC systems such as Extron, Crestron, and Cisco.
- Knowledge of creating and reporting on service measurement methods such as SLAs and KPIs
- The ability to clearly communicate, provide direction to contractors and vendors in a both verbal and written methods.
- Valid Drivers license with good driving record.
- Have the ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, and address any issues that arise day or night.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Will participate in providing on-call support in case of emergencies or other off-hours issues.
- Experience using Apple and PC products software and productivity tools.
- Other Duties assigned by Management.
At Apple, our Business Units are constantly adapting in order to deliver the best products and services to the customer. In order to keep pace, they need to be provided with the Industry’s best Voice and Video infrastructure and collaboration and communication tools to enable their success. Our teams work tirelessly to make frequent adjustments to our technology landscape to optimize the services we provide in order to best meet the unique needs of the Apple Business Units. You will be working directly with partners, you will help assure timely responses to Video Conferencing outages and break/fix issues. This includes handling schedules, assigning tickets to correct workgroups, preparing operational processes/documentations, establishing SLAs/KPIs and reporting on metrics that will measure the team’s success. You will be responsible for providing proper accounting of Apple assets and inventory held in our teams possession stored in the field or warehouses. - Handling Support Ticket logistics and assigning to designated Team Leads. - Handling Apple owned inventory and assets. - Coordination between Apple Partners. - Responsible for accurate tracking and critical issue management of incidents raised by customers. - Answer/manage calls escalations requesting technical support for Audio Visual & VC systems. - Preparation of SLAs, KPIs, RCAs and General Metrics and data reporting through internal and external tools. - Preparing Service reports for management. - Coordination of work schedules for staff and vendors to insure prover coverage. - Working with and maintaining relationships with vendors. - Collaborate effectively with Video Conferencing infrastructure teams to maintain good communication for escalated incident resolution. - Provide feedback on AV system performance. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will work with us to build an extraordinary teams. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
•B.S. in Information Management, a related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- •CTS or CTS D Certification
- •Working knowledge of Service Now and SAP software.
- •Ability to understand complex technical subjects and remotely resolve issues that arise.