Financial Analyst, WW Real Estate And Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and help architect our future. We work with all groups across Apple from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles. Real Estate & Development (RE&D) Finance is looking for an intellectually curious, self-starter that is highly motivated to support the construction activities for our corporate offices and data centers around the world. This role is an integral partner to the Corporate Development team, supporting business activities and analyzing cost drivers and savings opportunities for construction projects. Our business partner is driven to seamlessly deliver remarkably great facilities and services to enable all Apple employees to do their best work, and we support them in accomplishing that. Join us, and you’ll have a significant role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- Bring 5-8 years of professional finance experience.
- Construction finance experience is strongly preferred, with a background in budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Build effective business partnerships and be an excellent collaborator.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail and ability to think creatively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and strong financial modeling skills.
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience with enterprise software systems and databases (i.e, SAP, Essbase, BPC), experience with SQL and Tableau a plus.
- Create and analyze financial reporting for capital projects to ensure accuracy, insight and cost saving controls - Execute annual budgeting and drive quarterly actuals/forecasting activities - Support and drive improvements to our current business processes - Develop and innovate executive reporting and simplify and streamline existing reporting - Partner with many cross-functional business partners including Corporate Real Estate & Development, Technical Accounting, Legal, Tax and Apple Corporate Shared Service teams around the world - Interact with general contractors and review billings for large construction projects - Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
Education & Experience
BA/BS in related field. MBA and/or CPA a plus