Kronos Configuration Business Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our customers find value in Apple products, the Global Business Solutions (GBS) group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you will play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is important to upholding our global dedication to perfection, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll play a role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Join the Apple GBS organization and make a positive impact, where you will share in a dedication to perfection by partnering with teammates, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity and personal accountability, who value collaboration and forward thinking. The Global Hire to Retire team is looking for an experienced business analyst and configuration expert to support our global Kronos Workforce Management platform. The role is based on site in Austin, Texas.
- 5+ years experience working with Kronos Workforce Management, especially in configuration of Kronos Scheduling, Timekeeping and Attendance
- Global consultative mindset, demonstrating success in addressing customer requirements across multiple countries
- Deep Kronos WFM expertise including configuration, reports, interfaces, UI, user experience
- Consistent record of designing and delivering excellent Kronos system solutions while maintaining positive relationships with customers and internal business partners
- Familiarity with related HRIS enterprise systems
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to apply previous experience to the design of current solutions
- Ability to deliver timely and accurately in a fast changing environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Highly attentive to detail with a passion for solving multi-faceted issues with elegant system solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Add to the success of the Workforce Management team as a configuration and integration analyst responsible for working across a broad team to develop Kronos solutions to support Apple’s global operations. - Help coordinate project resources, especially involving extended configuration team efforts internal and external to Apple. - Understand and translate business requirements into detailed, comprehensive technical solutions. - Consider upstream and downstream systems and processes in all analysis and design. - Summarize complex system concepts to senior management and business partners to ensure understanding and agreement. - Participate in specialized projects and provide guidance to others. - Guide consistency and uphold standards for global configuration architecture. - Understand cross-functional needs in the project roadmap to inform strategic design and solutions. - Share your in-depth expertise in roadmap planning and throughout individual project lifecycles. - Accurately evaluate projected level of effort and cost for proposed projects. - Use expert-level judgment to overcome challenges. - Write functional specifications to document system functionality for business partner reference.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in a related field.