Software Engineer, Apple Watch - Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the team that is revolutionizing the watch! As a software engineer on the Apple Watch team, you will be responsible for building world-class applications and frameworks on a brand new platform. You’ll work closely with the UI design and QA teams to develop interactions of superior quality that will ship to millions of users.
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of software development experience.
- You have excellent Cocoa and Objective-C coding ability
- You have experience with C/C++
- Proven record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- You have experience optimizing applications and profiling throughout the stack
- Experience with at least one application framework
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
As a member of the team you will have many responsibilities relating to the design, development, and testing of the device software. These include: - We collaborate closely with the design team to open up the boundaries on human-computer interactions. - We craft solutions tailored to the constraints of the software and the hardware of a small, low power device. - We work closely with the iOS Apps, iOS Frameworks and Hardware teams to craft robust and maintainable systems that will stand the test of time. - We coordinate with the quality assurance teams to ensure full test coverage as well as to initiate focused testing on critical components.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.