Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The HomeKit team provides the foundation that enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people interact with the accessories around them. The team is seeking a talented engineer to help build the Home automation platform and take it to the next level.
- You are an accomplished coder in C and object-oriented languages, such as C++ or Objective-C
- You have a well-founded grasp of computer science fundamentals
- You demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of wireless technologies and protocols knowledge is a plus
- You have experience shipping real products to customers
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- A real passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rapid development cycle with tight schedules
- You are obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
You will develop the framework that enables accessories, iOS devices, and apps to work together to build an amazing product. You will work on different layers of the software stack, from network protocol design and implementation, to developer APIs, to defining the customer experience. You'll be responsible for maintaining and improving existing features and implementing new and innovative ideas for the future. Our goals are simple but the task is large; craft the most amazing home automation experience in the world that our customers will love. WWDC 2018: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2018/231/
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.