Digital Project Manager, Beats by Dr. Dre
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Beats by Dr. Dre is looking for a motivated and resourceful Digital Project Manager with relentless work ethic, a strategic mindset and tactful people skills to act as the hub of communication for the Beats Digital Marketing team. You will interact with various departments in and outside of marketing to coordinate all manners of projects, programs and campaigns from start to finish in an extremely fast-paced work environment. As a strategic thinker, innovator and skilled communicator, you offer subject matter expertise and a deep understanding of how to deliver a project, from a technical, operations and creative perspective. We will look to you to develop and implement methods and tools that will provide direction to the team. Tasks include project planning, requirements gathering, managing deliverables, identifying/allocating resources, scheduling and execution. Projects will not only be delivered in a timely manner, but everyone will be able to understand all aspects of each project to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven project management experience in managing multiple, complex projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that's consistent with existing procedures
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Develop and roll out tactical project execution strategies and best practices to improve project cost and operational efficiency.
- Identify and coordinate development of reporting needs against key KPIs and success metrics in order to measure success of the project.
- Provide or organize training, guidance and subject matter expertise to project stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms (CMS, CRM, Email, eCommerce)
- PMP and/or digital marketing experience a plus
- Mastery of Mac OS productivity applications (Keynote experience) a plus
- Experience with Project Management tools (MS Project, Omniplan, Fasttrack) a plus
- Web, CMS, Email, CRM and/or eCommerce experience strongly preferred
Manage projects from inception to completion including cost, budget tracking, scope, schedule, resourcing and delivery Oversee all aspects to execute including design, technology, process, legal and operational needs Develop and drive project timelines, deliverables lists, and manage the expectations of the entire cross-functional project team Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate and assign tasks, to align on strategy and next steps, and to promote smooth workflow and communication between departments Prioritize, expedite, and escalate rush projects accordingly Attend and lead regular meetings with cross-functional teams Provide regular updates to stakeholders on health and progress of all active projects Manage and maintain relationships with external vendors and agencies to ensure project deadlines are met
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred