Contacts Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you interested in helping users organize their identity and relationships to other people in a privacy-aware way? Do you enjoy getting deep into performance and correctness problems when servers, databases, and apps interact? The Contacts team is looking for a Software Engineer who is eager, talented, and driven to help develop its features and maintain a very high level of quality.
- Full-time or internship experience in the software industry
- Comfortable with object oriented programming
- Ability to dive into source code and analyze problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive vendors to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues.
- Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Contacts Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
Contacts is a critical building block for applications used by millions of consumers to organize their time and their communication. The Contacts team offers engineers a chance to work on network synchronization, data consistency, and building new APIs used by thousands of other applications. We would love to find candidates with experience directly relating to software for contacts, but our top priority is finding good engineers with enthusiasm and dedication to creating great applications.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent