Re-engineering Project Manager, People BPR
Austin, Texas, United States
Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering team is looking for an experienced project manager to partner with our People (HR) teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. You should have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Experience optimizing global HR processes and technology preferred. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You should also have strong analytical, project management, and leadership skills to handle multiple activities and complexities spanning the organization. You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of process design experience; HR process design preferred
- Demonstrated experience conducting process design workshops with worldwide business partners
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision-making
- Proven experience building effective business requirements
- Proven success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
Oversee all aspects of the process improvement initiatives including detailed process maps, qualitative and quantitive metrics that demonstrate process effectiveness, business requirements documentation, and project communication. Identify subject matter experts to support multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, and compliance with policies & procedures. Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance indicators in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement in the existing business model, processes, and structure. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects. Influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Liaise between business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and SMEs in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required. MBA / Consulting experience preferred.
- HR knowledge/experience a plus
- PM certification desirable
- International/global experience a plus