Manager, Acoustic Modules Operations Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. In this highly visible role, you will lead a team of operations engineers (manufacturing, test, quality, process) in the development and support of speaker, microphone and antenna modules across all products lines.
- Excellent project management skills, working in a matrix organization
- Direct experience leading a functional engineering or operations team a plus
- Experience working with international OEM partners
- 7+ years of experience into both design engineering and manufacturing
- 5+ years of managerial experience, global team experience preferred
- Design or development experience along with operations experience preferred
- Proven bottom line project management experience (Planning, Cost & Delivery)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Innovation, integrity and (utmost) attention to details
- Willing to travel internationally > 25%
• Drive all technical and operational issues related to manufacturing, test and final assembly processes to ensure effective closure of all issues to enable operational success of the entire product introduction cycle and into mass production. • Review and submit all equipment requirement plans, along with assessment of the robustness of the solution to meet the requirements of the operation and implementation of any additional solutions to mitigate any risks to the plans. • Serve as the senior Operations technical advisor to the product line. Ensure operational technical readiness for all phases of the introduction cycle. • Partner closely with the Engineering teams during all phases of development and product introduction. Collaborate with the various Operations program teams to enable successful new product introduction and ramps.
Education & Experience
BS Engineering, MS preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn More.