Computational Photography Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The video engineering group is looking for an engineer to work on implementation of Computational Photography features, and transforming ground breaking ideas into revolutionary features in our next generation of cameras.
- Very strong GPU programming skills (Metal or CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL)
- Object oriented programming (C++, Objective C)
- Experience with SoC SW design, architecture and debugging
- Very good optimization skills, performance and power monitoring
- Experience with version control and continuous integration
- Good communication
- Able to work in a multi-functional environment
You will implement computational photography algorithms for video processing for the next generation of Apple products. The main challenge is to design some software of production quality level combining excellent video quality and balanced performance in a very constrained mobile system. The position requires a deep understanding at a system level and communication with different teams (algorithms, firmware and driver, sensors, SoC).
Education & Experience
BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in the industry (preferred)
- Computer vision and image processing knowledge (preferred)