Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you love music and are ready to take on the responsibility of shipping great products under tight deadlines? Join the Apple Music team and create the best music subscription service!
- Experience with JS frameworks is highly desirable: React, Angular, etc.
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass in large scale applications
- Familiarity with networking protocols and programming.
- Knowledge of media streaming, HTML5 MSE/EME, encryption standards a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Apple Music is looking for extraordinary software engineers to help us build the future of our music products. If you’re passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, Apple Music is the place for you. You are a highly skilled developer who strives to deliver great products.You know development standard methodologies, are comfortable working in large code bases, can create tools and frameworks, and can balance multiple projects. Strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor are also welcomed!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.