iOS Engineer — App Store
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come join the team building the next generation App Store! Re-written from the ground up in iOS 11 using modern iOS and web development methodologies the team has a strong future roadmap with exciting chances to create an impact on the App Store ecosystem.
- Previous experience developing for the iOS ecosystem in either Swift or Objective C
- Experience building mobile UI’s and user experiences
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability effectively work cross-functional with other teams
- You bring a depth of experience working with large code bases
- You are passionate about reaching millions of users across our many platforms
- You love collaborating under tight deadlines and tackling problems with imaginative and elegant solutions.
The App Store UI team works cross-functionally throughout Apple to develop the best store experience for our customers. We participate in design reviews and collaborate to build new features and user interfaces. We actively investigate production issues to resolve bugs and enhance performance with each iOS/tvOS release. Scalability is always a top concern due to the massive user-base of iOS/tvOS customers. Reliability is crucial, and we’re looking for engineers with a passion for architecting complex systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and equivalent work experience.