Retail Finance - AMR Development Finance Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Retail Finance is looking for an energetic, motivated, and curious individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, ready to take on new challenges.
- 8+ years of professional finance experience; supporting retail and/or construction teams a plus
- Experience of coaching and developing finance professionals
- Proven ability to partner and influence across functions and levels
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Highly articulate in both written and spoken communication
- Critical and analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Able to think through systems and processes
- Proven ability to innovate to drive continuous improvement
- Enjoys working with non-financial partners, coaching them to make great decisions
Retail Finance is seeking a Finance Manager to lead the AMR Development Finance team, within Retail’s Real Estate & Development Finance group. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their team to support construction projects (new stores, replacements, remodels and upgrades) across the AMR region, and will also have responsibility for innovation of Development Finance’s core systems and processes (including partnership with Pre-Construction teams on the implementation of a new project management system).
Education & Experience
Finance degree, MBA or professional accounting qualification preferred