Associate Producer, Interactive Product
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Associate Producer supports digital marketing projects for the web and email. In this role, you will work on updates to consumer-facing product marketing pages as well as updates and improvements for the web.
- You have at least two to four years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- You build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- You have an understanding of the life cycle of a web project from inception to deployment, and you are familiar with Internet technologies.
- You work well within tight deadlines and are flexible as necessary.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
Develops schedule for maintenance and distribution to the team. Supports lead producer to track project progress by opening and updating all projects in the database. Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements), and manages integration of copy and imagery. Works under tight deadlines to organize information quickly and succinctly. Maintains project deliverables lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities to team members. Routes layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval, and archives project files and assets. Schedules hand-offs, and assures delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams. Works with XF Traffic and admins to schedule meetings and reviews. Supports Senior Producers, who will be providing day-to-day direction, by taking meeting notes for review and distribution.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is required.