Software QA Manager - Editorial Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iTunes Store Team is looking for a dedicated Software QA manager for our editorial tools team. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to be part of the crafting upcoming products that will delight millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- - 3+ years experience as a Software Quality Assurance manager
- - Proven experience black box/white box testing Client-Server products
- - Successful track record building QA teams – attracting, hiring, retaining, motivating the best engineers
- - Proven understanding of internet protocols, web proxies, caching and other Web related fundamentals
- - Ability to use web proxy tools to inspect and analyze client-server traffic
- - Thorough knowledge of testing on MacOS, iOS, and Windows platforms
- - Experience with and understanding of automation in a QA organization
- - Familiarity with the various content types available on the iTunes Stores.
- - Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- - Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- - Excellent verbal and written communication
- - Dedication to user-focused design & high quality technology
- - Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the software development cycle
- - Willingness to work cross-functionally with other teams to make all products and deployments flawless for our customers
- - Possess a concise and clear picture of product quality for projects, from concept to release.
Day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test cases and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). This position demands a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or 5 years relevant experience