Apple Watch PD Engineering Program Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you passionate about extraordinary engineering? Will you help us build the next generation of Apple products? Join us in this highly collaborative role, where you will help Apple build state of the art technologies for world-renowned Apple products. You will become an integral part of a team that champions engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. The Apple Watch Engineering Program Management team is looking for a resourceful and energetic PD Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to assist material management, supply chain management, and factory readiness in support of our Apple Watch PD group. You are an excellent organizer who can prioritize issues and track details to handle the risks associated with early manufacturing builds.
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining large quantities of data.
- Unparalleled multitasking abilities.
- Detail oriented accuracy.
- Top-notch critical thinking skill-set.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) within our team and across the organization.
- Ability to adapt and react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a large cross-functional team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Oversee material availability activities for all level builds. Includes overseeing team that drives factory data and accuracy. Assist in handling status reports/communications and escalations. - System level parts list (BOM). Includes initiation (in Nimbus), coordination of updates and stuffing between various EPS's/EPMs, accuracy of configurations, and implementation at OEM site (in conjunction with in region EPS team). - Provide direction on quantity and build strategy to Module EPSs/EPMs and System EPSs/EPMs - Drive budget and all vendor level PO's and BPO's. - Attend each major build (approx. 2 week trips) to ensure activities and plans launched correctly, running material availability meetings, and working with engineers for new updates to BOMs - Create purchase order requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and goods receipts. - Travel and manage logistics of parts/BOM at builds. - Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience