Market Research Campaign Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Marketing team is looking for a Market Research Campaign Specialist to support its product research in key geographies. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Project Management and Communication - Must have excellent project management skills, ability to adhere to strict deadlines, and possess ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects. - Partner with Market Research and IS&T for the development and implementation of campaign management initiatives. - Responsible for consulting with stakeholders to identify and define business requirements and translate to research and marketing needs. - Tools, Applications and Processes - Utilize consumer campaign management tools, along with SQL database, to design and conduct day-to-day research campaign operations in support of WW Product Marketing. - Collaborate with partners globally to insure research campaign lists are created accurately and on-time. - Streamline research campaign operations for list pulls globally. - See opportunities to improve campaign operations systems. - Coordinate with third-party Research firms who are responsible for deploying surveys to ensure proper selection and delivery, as appropriate. - Data Integrity/QA - Build and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality, while complying with privacy and security policies. - Investigate issues and provide process improvement recommendations - Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system development and enhancements.
- 3-5 years demonstrated expertise in Campaign Management systems and campaign operations, including process development and documentation
- Experience with large volume consumer and transactional databases required
- IBM Unica and Teradata SQL experience desired
- Knowledge of survey software and service providers (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, with a drive to define and improve operating practices
- Ability to be flexible and balance multiple projects concurrently in a fast-moving, evolving environment
- Proficient in Excel and Keynote/Powerpoint
The Market Research Campaign Specialist is responsible for conducting all worldwide Market Research campaigns on behalf of Product Marketing and managing day-to-day operational tasks relating to survey campaign executions, analyses, project enhancement initiatives, and issue resolutions.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred