Automation Engineer (App Store Connect)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our iTunes Store QA Team. Our team is responsible for App review tool which is an integral part of App ecosystem. As a gray box tester you will be responsible for Automating and Manually testing the Server side flows and related tools/services with a focus on quality and making sure our app review team have the best user experience with our products. In addition, there will be interaction with internal and external teams to train them on our products. With customers in over 155 countries, we are a fast-growing marketplace for music, movies, TV shows, books and, of course, apps. Come join us!
- 5+ years of QA experience, with a proven track record detecting and writing bug reports.
- 3+ of Automation experience on web and back-end applications.
- Experience in automating API’s.
- Experience working with OS X and iOS platforms.
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Proven ability to partner and communicate multi-functionally, and to seek out information when required.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable with command-line interfaces, some exposure to shell scripts and UNIX.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to autonomously take on problems, as well as collaborate with your team.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Positive attitude and strong interest in learning new systems and skills
Responsible for Automating Appstore Connect and related APIs. Experience with testing client-server interactions should also be a core area of experience as well as the ability to access and interpret system and application level logs. You will be a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and collaborate with cross functional teams in addition to working with engineering teams to debug and reproduce issues. You should be dynamic and prepared to test and regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. This position requires strong analytical skills in not only approaching and executing tests but in analyzing the details of test results for projects. Strong bug reporting skills and exceptional communication with developers are a requirement.
Education & Experience
• BS in Computer Science or similar work experience