Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
AppleCare Channel Support is seeking an Advisor to support our Service Partners through the repair order lifecycle. The role will support front line issues from our Service Providers and Distributors as well as work closely with internal organizations such as Logistics, Service Order Management and Field Services to resolve and mitigate issues. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Anticipates potential problems and works dedicatedly to provide and implement solutions to a wide range of issues, most with cross-functional aspects
- Experienced in resolving technical, financial and logistics issues with a strong focus on customer happiness
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners of varying levels
- You are experienced with root-cause analysis
- Provide chat and email support to both Authorized Service Providers and Carriers
- Ability to manage and analyze issues with real-time resolution.
- Meet and exceed organizational standards as it pertains to customer happiness, service level agreements, and team metrics.
- Understands the goals of the entire organization and actively participates in achievement of those goals.
- Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Understands service organizations and reverse logistics.
You will provide front line support for the AMR region to include Authorized Service Providers and iPhone Carriers - who in turn support our end customers and is a linchpin for other Apple functions e.g. Planning & Procurement, Logistics, Field Service, Finance & Technical Support. The agent will take issues from the Service Providers’s and iPhone Carriers and provide information on a range of services, including parts availability, finance and logistics. Interaction/Communication with Service Providers & iPhone Carriers who are managed primarily via chat/email and partner concerns, however, some outbound calling may be required. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - Provide solutions to an IT literate audience - Effectively handle critical issues and questions via in-bound partner concerns, while maintaining Apple's focus on communication and overall Customer Happiness - Strong organizational skills necessary with ability to multitask and prioritize. - Ability to see “the bigger picture”. - Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment
Education & Experience
BS/BA preferred or equivalent industry experience/certifications
- Hours of operation Monday through Sunday 9am-7pm