Content Strategy Lead, Apple Support Social
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. As a part of the Worldwide AppleCare organization, the Content Strategy Lead holds a key position responsible for the Social Media content strategy and content ideation for all Apple Support social properties including; Twitter, YouTube, and WeChat. In this role, you will influence the social content strategy from end to end. Your success is defined through providing highly engaging and practical content that enables customers use and love of their Apple products while forging strong cross functional partnerships across Apple.
- 7 years of significant digital content development experience for social channels
- Expert in Social media practices
- Requires BA/BS degree and 7-10 years rich media experience
- Video content strategy and planning experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong process management experience
- Experience with managing editorial calendars
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Develop and implement highly creative and measurable social media programs that deliver engaging content while teaching people tips, tricks and new ways to use their Apple products. - Drive the execution of social strategy for Apple Support on Twitter, YouTube, and WeChat - Lead the content calendar that incorporates campaigns across Apple Care Online properties such as Twitter, YouTube, WeChat, Apple Support App, and support.apple.com . - Monitor and analyze performance of all social content and campaigns to measure impact and invent new strategies to increase effectiveness. - Grow the audience and consumption of content by leading organic social programs. - Develop & maintain relationships with key stake holders across multiple divisions. - Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of programs - Work closely with internal teams to ensure messaging is consistent with the overall Apple brand The successful candidate will approach his or her work in the following ways: - Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure. Able to make both quick and high quality decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. - Excels at establishing clear direction. Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner. Maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results. Communicates concisely and clearly both orally and in written form. - Relates well to all types of people and posses the ability to manage up executives, across to peers, and through others outside of AppleCare. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Diffuses high-tension situations appropriately. - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A passionate and versatile learner who is open to change. Analyzes both success and failure for clues to improvement. Experiments and will try anything to find solutions. Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything. - Easily make connections among previously unrelated notions and readily sees the big picture. - Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external partners. Acquires firsthand customer information and uses it for improvements in digital content. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and key internal partners while gaining their trust and respect. - Accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets objectives and goals for self and the production team. Breaks down work into realistic process steps. Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Measures performance against goals. Evaluates results and hold self and direct reports accountable.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in relevant field is needed