Financial Analyst - Corporate Facilities
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. This is an exciting opportunity to work at Apple in a fast paced environment and help shape future Real Estate strategy. We work with teams across Apple from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual with strong communication and analytical skills whose committed to driving change through projects and process improvement initiatives. This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate to partner with the management team to drive reporting that provides strong business insight to the leadership team. If you are interested in making a difference, please contact us.
- You will support the team and drive process improvement and focus on the following areas:
- 5+ years experience in Finance functions.
- Experience in data analytics and requirements gathering.
- Define and measure operational efficiencies targets and monitor progress.
- Implement scalable, standard processes.
- Perform financial and statistical analytics for reporting.
- Ability to drive process improvement initiatives and system automation.
- Possess excellent Excel skills, Macro/VBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP), Tririga.
- Advanced skills in BI tools, i.e. Tableau, FileMaker, etc.
- - Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and project lifecycle.
We are searching for a Business Analyst to join our Real Estate and Development Finance team, based in Cupertino. This is a newly created role and reports to the Senior Finance Manager within the Real Estate and Development Finance (RE&D Finance) organization. You will have the opportunity to build and shape to ensure that you play a pivotal role in driving operational efficiencies within the organization. This is a key role that will provide the leadership team with business insights into opportunities within the organization to drive CAPEX or OPEX savings and input into the implementation of new systems and redesign of existing processes. You will work closely with key business partners such as Corporate Real Estate, IS&T, Global Business Solutions to ensure we are providing the best solution for our customers both internally and externally. You must have strong experience in reporting and analytics, with business process re-engineering and project management skills.
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- - Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- - Proven ability to both negotiate and influence others.
- - Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- - Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to partner effectively at all levels of the organization
- - Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- - Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant