WW Real Estate and Development Authorized Requestor Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a demanding environment and partner across the world with teams from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles and beyond. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual with strong management, communication and analytical skills who is committed to delivering efficiency and operational excellence through their team, system automation and operational improvement initiatives. If you want to make a difference in your career, please contact us today.
- The Authorized Requestor Manager role will lead the team to ensure effective management of the purchase order and payment lifecycle:
- A key aspect of the role is to oversee and ensure that all 3rd Party vendor purchase orders and payments are managed effectively from initiation to completion.
- Open and approve purchase requisitions, plus tracking the receipt of invoices and timely approval of costs with business partners
- Process change order requests as needed with clear document justification for the change
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and aging reports to invoices paid and correct any payment issues
- Establish reporting to analyze expenses and provide a status of PO spend to budget on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Quarterly review of open POs for forecasting and to determine if accruals are required
- Provide insightful reporting to the management team to drive budget control and ensure metrics and SLA’s are achieved
- Act as a key liaison between multiple Apple teams including Real Estate, Procurement, Finance, and Global Business Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a demanding environment and partner across the world with teams from Shanghai to London to Los Angeles and beyond. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual with strong management, communication and analytical skills who is committed to delivering efficiency and operational excellence through their team, system automation and operational improvement initiatives. We are searching for an Authorized Requestor Manager to join our Real Estate and Development Finance team, based in Cupertino. You will lead a team of Authorized Requestors to support strong budget controls within the organization, compliance with Apple policies and ensure PR’s are raised in accordance to negotiated contracts. This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager of the Real Estate and Development Finance (RE&D Finance) team. You will partner closely with key business partners in Corporate Procurement, Corporate Real Estate and Global Business Solutions to ensure we are delivering the best service to our customers both internally and externally. You will have a proven track record in managing teams, implementing process efficiencies and establishing SLA’s and metrics.
Education & Experience
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE - BA or BS in accounting, Finance or equivalent experience - 5+ years experience in Finance functions We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary search team. We're looking for a talented and passionate person t