Media Systems Tools and Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Media Systems team at Apple is at the core of everything a user sees on the display of any Apple device. We bring new technology standards to life, and make the user experience the best it can be. Become a part of the Media Systems Build Team and help us make the next-generation media experience even better. We are looking for someone passionate about creating a solid build and integration framework that relies on strong engineering fundamentals to bring our build system to the next level.
- Proficiency in Python (2.7 or 3.x).
- Ability to debug Python using a commercial grade IDE or equivalent.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and framework-style implementation with strong code-reuse.
- A good knowledge of pytest and how to write testable code.
- A working knowledge of git and bash.
- Familiarity with CI systems.
- Ability to work in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively with teammates who work remotely.
- Good attention to detail, strong written and communication skills.
- A passion for Apple, macOS/iOS, media experiences, or any of the hardware we make is a plus.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, other technical degree, or relevant work experience.