Supply Demand Execution Specialist
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad. Make a difference. The Americas Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated person for the role of Supply Demand Allocation Execution Specialist. The role is an opportunity for you to utilize your business and planning support skills to delivery valuable operational support to the Americas Supply Demand Execution Management team. In this role, you will ensure proper product allocation execution through the matching of supply and demand between multiple distribution sites while following direction provided by the SDM team. This position requires the ability to tackle routine problems independently and seek out specific direction on more complex problems.
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to system and data changes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Adept at comprehending and working with large quantities of data from a variety of sources
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Analyzes backlog data in relation to posted allocation direction and be able to execute with minimal supervision - Maximize daily billings per posted allocation direction - Provide program support and make routine allocation decisions to ensure .com quotes are met and achievement of revenue goals - Executes allocation in support of established operational metrics
Education & Experience
Normally requires a BA/BS degree plus 2 -4 years of experience or the equivalent.