Carrier B2B Systems Engineer
New York City, New York, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our carrier’s sales force. We develop mobility strategies in order to help businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs—at all levels from from tactical to strategic. We solve technical and business problems to ensure success for Apple, the carrier, and our mutual customers. We provide both technical sales consulting and support to our carrier’s sales force and to their customers with a goal of driving sales of Apple products and services through the carrier as their preferred vendor.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
We partner closely with our carrier partner’s sales force to capture their hearts and minds to make Apple their preferred vendor partner. This is accomplished through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business across the United States. We work collaboratively by connecting our carrier partners, enterprise customers, and the rest of Apple with our strategic solutions partners and other third party developers to create technical solutions for business transformation. Through the partnership, we help generate new, B2B opportunities and develop and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the carrier, customer and Apple sales teams. We help remove technical barriers and friction points that could block the path to a successful sale. We work with our customers to ensure their environments and IT staff are prepared to receive and maximize the use of our technology. You have experience configuring, deploying, and managing iOS in large, complex environments using industry Apple tools and industry leading MDM solutions.
Education & Experience
You have experience advising on technical business transformation solutions for large enterprises or at least 5 years of experience in a consultative pre-sales engineering role. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.