Sr Experience Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a Senior Experience Producer for our rapidly evolving internal Retail Communications team. You will join us at a time when we are designing the future of internal communications for our Retail Store, Contact Center, and Global Retail Support employees. Motivated by a new daily editorial platform and a mission to create interactive, dynamic meetings and events, our work is becoming more intuitive, responsive, and relevant to the needs of the business and how our audience consumes and experiences content. The Senior Experience Producer is primarily responsible for driving the creation and execution of live experiences for our global internal audiences. You know that great experiences can inspire learning, unlock creativity and make a huge impact. That’s why you do what you do. You want to enrich lives. You are the engine of the team, helping to lead in technical and production services, event operations, and site logistics. You are driving toward a cohesive experience, which means content married to logistics.
- 7+ years relative experience driving creative and experiential marketing projects; 3+ years on a global scale with different language and cultural nuances
- Direct experience in video and film production. Bonus experience with live streams.
- Familiarity with digital experiences for video playback.
- Strong client service and written/verbal communication skills; ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You quickly show success building solid business relationships and leading partner expectations
- Extraordinary ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact and diplomacy. Awesome interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of current experiential industry trends, ability to translate them to meet internal process and standards.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
- Familiarity with basic design tools
- Grace under pressure – calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
The Senior Experience Producer is responsible for executing experiential projects that include large-scale events, live streams, and interactive experiences from conceptualization through wrap. As a member of the Internal Communications team, you are a strong advocate for our mission, our channels, and our plans. As a project lead, you are a champion of our audience, and you can advocate for both business and creative goals alike. And you are a positive and willing partner to the teams across Apple who help bring our plans to life. You have the organizational skills of a project manager, the negotiation skills of politician, and the ability to converse fluently with interdisciplinary creative teams. You are able to take the project and run with it, but also know when to seek help from team members or managers and most importantly, when to honor the category one of partner teams. You strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time and that all deliverables meet or exceed expectations. You are an effective communicator, value interpersonal relationships, and also have extraordinary client services skills. You are able to foresee potential roadblocks or conflicts and mitigate while keeping calm in high-pressure situations. Your judgement is sound and you make solid decisions even when there are curveballs thrown. You are a creative thinker and self-starter, a fast learner, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds. Responsibilities: Participate in strategy and creative brainstorming, understand and clearly translate creative ideas into detailed activation plans Develop project timeline, run of shows, and any other project-related production documents, align partners, track contingencies, and drive a highly collaborative creative process. Work with internal financial and procurement teams to source vendors, negotiate contracts and fees, lead bidding and estimates, and safeguard project budgets Work cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are identified, managed, and met Partner or lead with location scouting or selection, event logistics and on-site event management Act as a strategic and creative advocate for overall quality, ensuring quality assurance for all content.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent